Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Magical 5-Ingredient Lasagna

Dear Turkey,

I saw this on the
Internet and I was like:
I have to make this



Magical 5-Ingredient Lasagna
(serves 4-5, adapted from here)

Ingredients:
- 1 box no-cook lasagna noodles
- 1 32-oz box tomato soup (I used Trader Joe's Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper)
- 1 can precooked lentils, rinsed and drained
- 2 c shredded cheese (I used a mix of Italian blend and mozzarella)
- about 2 c green pesto of your choice

- Instructions:
- Oil a 9x13 baking pan. 
- Layer everything in the pan; it doesn't really matter how. I think I did soup, noodles, lentils, dollops of pesto, and then cheese. Repeat until you run out of stuff.
- Bake at 400 F until noodles are al dente (I covered it with foil for the first half hour or so). This may take up to an hour. Finish under the broiler.

Enjoy,
Tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment