Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Decadent Vegan Oil-Free Chocolate Chocolate-Chip Bread

Dear Turkey,

I didn't have an
Applesauce bread that I loved,
But this one is it


Decadent Vegan Oil-Free Chocolate Chocolate-Chip Bread
(makes one loaf)

Ingredients:
- 3 T water + 1 T flax or chia seed (whole or ground)
- 1 c milk (I used soy original) + 1/2 T vinegar (distilled or apple cider, I used cider)
- 2 t vanilla
- 1/3 c applesauce
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 1 c white flour
- 3/4 c whole wheat flour
- 1/4 c cocoa
- 3 t baking powder
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/3 c chocolate chips (I recommend mini)

Instructions:
- Mix together the first 5 ingredients. Stir in remaining ingredients. 
- Oil a loaf pan and pour the batter in.
- Bake at 350 F until a knife comes out clean, about 55 mins. 

Enjoy,
Tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment