Thursday, August 2, 2012

It's Time to Discuss...Babies!!!!

Dear Turkey,
Thank you for sharing your awesome brunch menu. The frittata looks beautiful (I had to look on your blog post to find out how to spell frittata, since apparently spell-check has never eaten a frittata, but now my fingers have memorized it). I think I need to start using my own pictures (like you do) and stop plagiarizing from the internet.
I hope that you are impressed that I have let our blog go on for like a whole week without changing the subject to...babies. As a rule, I only like to watch movies, read books, or go to websites that are about babies. Dear Readers: as I will not be posting a picture of my baby on this website, let me just tell you that if you went to a random playdate with a bunch of moms and babies, mine is probably the only one there cute enough to be in a commercial (too bad we can't say the same for his mother).
Anyway, I love reading "mommy food blogs," (and so do you, since smittenkitchen and food52 both qualify), especially because in a few months I will be cooking for my baby in the actual cooking sense, as in not simply turning what I eat into breast milk.
I just started reading weelicious. Now, I know that you may not want to click on this link because you might think that "weelicious" is an uncool sounding name for a blog. No pressure. However, this is a cool blog (even though it has meat on it). It has a kid food section, but also an adult food section. I'm going to try this banana leather:
banana-leather.jpg
(Photo: weelicious.com) ... okay I'll stop plagiarizing tomorrow...
I love fruit leather, but it's so expensive, and so easy to make at home.
I moss you,
Tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment