Don't eat added sugar for
One day every week
No Sugar Added Vegan Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- about 2 bananas, mashed (frozen and defrosted are fine, or I used 2 Gerber mashed banana containers which equal 3/4 banana apiece)
- 1 c old-fashioned or quick oatmeal (don't use steel cut)
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate, chopped (I used ghirardelli because the squares are easy to chop), or a generous 2/3 c unsweetened chocolate or carob chips (optional)
- 1 t salt (optional)
- 1 t cinnamon (optional)
- 1 t vanilla (optional)
- Mix everything until combined.
- Cover a baking stone with parchment and drop 12 cookies onto it.
- Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes. Let stand on the stone until cool. These freeze well.