Friday, April 18, 2014

Five Minutes + Microwave = I am Ashamed

Dear Turkey,

My mom got me a bag of Rice Krispies at BJs like a year ago and I never used them. So, I brought them back to her house and helped myself to:

1) A bag of marshmallows
2) Half a stick of butter (it calls for 3T but that is obviously for lightweights)
3) Melting it in the microwave
4) Adding 6 c of Rice Krispies
5) At the last minute, stirring in one bag of mini chocolate chips (that keeps the chocolate a little bit chunky)
6) Smoosh-ing it into a pan, going to work, coming back, and: 


This picture makes you think that I am one of those dainty food bloggers that only takes one bite and then takes pictures (those are the ones with their pictures in the "about" section, and they are wearing skinny jeans). Actually, this is Rice Krispy Treat #6. That isn't even a bite, the corner just fell off. 
I know you want one now,
Tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment