Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy 13 Miles

Dear Turkey,

As a Fake Jew, I celebrate Easter by going to the store and buying all of the discounted Cadbury Eggs that I can find. I also embrace all excuses to eat a lot, regardless of cultural origin. Since we ran 13 miles yesterday, and it was a holiday, I had two excuses (like I need them). 



And I made another installment in my now-famous banana-bread series (I messed with the ingredients a little, here are mine: 2 bananas, 1/2 c honey, 1/2 c canola oil, 1 t vanilla, 1 t soda, 1 t salt, 1 t cinnamon, 1/4 c hot water, 1 3/4 c whole wheat flour, 1/4 c cocoa, bake 325 degrees for 45 mins in an oiled loaf pan):


For dessert (in case the chocolate banana bread wasn't dessert), gelato eaten outside with a mom spoon, a dad spoon, and a baby spoon:


Happy 13 Miles,
Tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment