Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Quick and Easy Miso-Glazed Veggie Noodles and Veggie Crumbles

Dear Turkey,

10 minutes and no
Chopping yields an awesome and
Satisfying meal


Quick and Easy Miso-Glazed Veggie Noodles and Veggie Crumbles
(serves 1)

Ingredients:
- 1-2 c veggie noodles (I used butternut squash), from the frozen section, or noodle them yourself (no need to pre-defrost any frozen ingredients for this recipe)
- 1 veggie burger or 1/2-1 c veggie crumbles
- 1/8-1/4 c diced onions (I used frozen)
- 1 t minced garlic (I used jarred)
- 1 T miso of your choice (I used yellow)
- 1 T rice vinegar
- 2 t olive oil or oil of your choice
- For toppings: red cabbage slaw, pickled ginger, basil leaves, sriracha  

Instructions:
- Combine all ingredients except toppings in a shallow pan (I recommend nonstick -- no shame). 
- Cook on high heat for about 10 minutes, stirring often, until everything is defrosted and most of the liquid has cooked off. I used the side of my spatula to break up my veggie burger into pieces/crumbles.
- Continue to cook for a few more minutes until things start to get all brown and umami.
- Plate and top with toppings. 

Enjoy,
Tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment