Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Frothy Iced Coffee

Dear Mom,

I hope you enjoyed this frothy iced coffee; it's the first time I've made one that's really good (good thing I have lots of people willing to drink all of the hundreds of failures before this). I made really strong coffee in the french press (if I had had more time, I would have chilled it or frozen it into ice cubes). Then I put some ice in a glass and poured the coffee on the bottom. I added a tablespoon of Kahlua (top secret ingredient) on top of that, and then topped that with some whole milk that I had frothed in a separate glass (with one of these -- nope, not ashamed). I sprinkled cinnamon on top: 


Enjoy with some of this.


Before you leave this page, take another look at my perfect half-moon cuticle...delicious coffee,
Tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment