Monday, May 12, 2014

It's Mother's Day, and You Just Ran 10 Miles

Dear Mom,

Thanks for watching my child on Mother's Day so that I could run ten miles and cook lunch. Oh, and for giving birth to me.

Here's lunch:


Caprese: field mix, mozzarella, tomatoes, basil, salt & pepper, oil & vinegar.
White beans (for one can, drained): 1 t lemon juice, 1 T mirin, 1/2 t salt and pepper, 1/2 t garlic powder. 

I also want to tell the world about these awesome muffins from Bob's Red Mill. I know that you don't usually like my muffins, but that's why you might like these, because they aren't like my usual muffins (which tend to be cake-y). I omitted the applesauce, egg, and nuts, and increased the oil to 1/2 c. It was so easy. Warning: this recipe only makes 12, which would be gone in like 5 minute at my house.

Love,
Tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment