If it's not pumpkin
Bread, or banana bread, then
This is my breakfast
The Banana Muffins I Always Make
- 3-5 very ripe bananas (I highly recommend 5 1/2 c containers of Gerber bananas)
- 1 scant c sugar
- 4 c white whole wheat flour
- 2/3 c canola oil
- 4 T flax or chia, whole or ground (I used whole chia)
- 1 t salt
- 2 t baking powder
- 2 t baking soda
- 1 c mini chocolate chips
- splash of milk or water if needed
- Combine everything just until mixed, adding milk or water if it's too doughy on the dough-batter continuum.
- Spoon into 24 muffin cups (if you don't have silpat, grease them or use muffin papers).
- Bake at 350 F for about 20 minutes, or until the tops feel firm.
- These freeze well.