Friday, June 28, 2013

Ball

Dear Turkey,

As you know, my first word (besides "Mama" and "Dada" -- I recently found out this important detail) was "ball." Well, someone in my house started saying "ball." Except he says it like, "Ba-aah-ahh-lll!" And he says it loud. 

He sometimes thinks that something is a ball and then gets mad when I eat it.


"Ball"

"Ball"

"Ball" -- actually these are the classic cookies with Bailey's substituted for vanilla -- good plan.

Pasta with tiny green "balls." As you know, I am the (self-proclaimed) pasta master. 

This pasta was inspired by my latest guest post-er. She made amazing pasta for lunch the day that we baked bread. For my sauce, I melted some (okay, a lot of) butter and threw in some diced onion and minced garlic (yes, from a jar). Instead of cooking the onion to oblivion like I usually would, I just let it soften a little. I added some sundried tomatoes in their oil and a bunch of white wine and lemon juice. Then I threw in the pasta and the little green "balls," which were fresh, not frozen. Top with parm. 

I moss you,
Tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment