Friday, June 7, 2013

Just Relax

Dear Tofu,

Your compliment for today is: you are good at a lot of things. Your hair is so shiny. Your outlets and light switches are dustless. You are punctual.

Now that I've got your attention, it's time for the constructive criticism section of this piece: you are not good at relaxing.

For example, your backyard looks like this on a bad day:


And that's only a third of the backyard. 

You have some of the world's second best coffee and everyone's new favorite rolls, and some wildflowers that you picked right outside your door.


You did a good job relaxing for ten minutes while enjoying this snack and the view. Then you spent two hours vacuuming underneath all the furniture. I agree, however, that it is relaxing to be able to look under the furniture and only see cleanliness.

You're the best,
Tofu


1 comment:

  1. You're writing to.... yourself? This is a first for me so I'm not sure if I should be worried or if I'm still a newbie to the blog. Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete