Friday, June 21, 2013

Mexican Goes on Vacation, Too

Dear Cafe Corazon,

Props to you for being the first fine establishment in Milwaukee to have the privilege of being reviewed on this blog. I found you online, and I knew immediately that we were a match made in heaven.

For example, your black beans are vegetarian. It says that right on your menu. And they must have honey in them, because they taste just like mine! And you have a nice little blurb about how you use all kinds of local produce and stuff.

Also, we could eat outside, and you brought the food fast -- two major points for you from babyland. Your salsas are hot; you don't assume that your customers are not hardcore.

Photo: corazonmilwaukee.com. I was too busy juggling a baby, chips, and enchiladas to take a picture.
We had tostadas that looked remarkably like the ones pictured above (sans cerveza), and enchiladas. If I come again and it's cold, I will also have one of my favorite hot chocolates. Nice work, people.

We did not stay for postres, since we had to enjoy this for the tenth time. That day. Okay, it was the second time that day. For me.

Hasta la Vista,
Tofu


1 comment:

  1. I knew what the "enjoy this" was before I even clicked the link. :)

    ReplyDelete