Sunday, October 6, 2013

Nutella Marmalade Muffins

Dear Turkey,

Nutella (aka "EllaElla") is part of this complete breakfast, lunch, snack, second lunch, and dinner, if you ask me. It is good for you and makes tasty breast milk (so I am told; I only taste my breast milk when I've had garlic or something and I want to make sure that my audience will be satisfied). 

It also makes tasty muffins. If you are sick of muffins, I disown you. Or, you can make this into a cake and we can still be friends.


Nutella Marmalade Muffins:

Ingredients:
2.5 c flour
1.5 c sugar
5 t baking powder
1.5 c yogurt
1 c water
1/2 c olive oil (trust me)
1/2 t salt
1/2 c nutella

Mix. To protect against over-mix-ing, make sure that the nutella makes a swirl. Spoon into 24 muffin papers (it will be messy, if you are lazy like me and you aren't trying too hard; just take your finger and lick up all of the drips). Put 1 t of orange marmalade on top of each muffin. Bake at 375 degrees for 18 minutes.

I moss you,
Tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment