Monday, October 7, 2013

Those Muffins? Yup, They're Gone

Dear Turkey,

Still trying to decide whether or not to make those muffins from yesterday? Well, you can't stop by for a sample because we ate them all. All 24. And there are only two of us who really eat food that requires chewing. Another complication would be that you live 5 hours away. 

I had a chai this morning:

Chai = Happy Wifey
Here is another reason that I was a happy wifey yesterday. These were so good; we decided that they are our new crab cakes. We even skipped the egg whites entirely and just threw two eggs into the batter. We served them with cilantro/lime mayo. So far this blog has not failed us (ATTN: Mom -- if you don't know what I'm talking about here, those words that are a different color with an underline are a LINK that you CLICK ON).

I moss you,
Tofu

1 comment:

  1. Oh yum!! My mom and I roasted 12 squash last Friday from the CSA to freeze for post-baby meals. I may need to crack some out of storage (or just roast more this week) to try out those spinach squash cakes. They sound awesome!! And a poached egg on top, so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete