Friday, March 21, 2014

More Breakfast Cookies

Dear Turkey,

Here is a follow-up to last week's breakfast cookies. These are also vegan. However, they only involve ingredients that reside in my kitchen (except the chocolate). So I can make them without going into the other room (not that there are really other rooms when your house is 800-square feet). They also use a whole can of pumpkin, which is more convenient. They don't have peanut butter (so they are easier to measure out) or oatmeal, so they are more cake-y -- you might like this more or less that the other kind (in other words, one of my constituents likes them more and one likes them less, a lot less).

Ingredients:

1 regular size can pumpkin
1 c canola oil
1 c sugar
3 c flour (or slightly less if using whole wheat, a combo would also be tasty)
1 c mini chocolate chips
1 t salt
2 t cinnamon


Mix everything together in a bowl and bake at 350 degrees for 25 mins (if you make 15 big ones like I did). 



I heart you, too.
I moss you,
Tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment