Monday, January 19, 2015

Completely Unhealthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Dear Turkey,

I won't bore you with how much I love Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Anything. But these cookies are awesome. They are just as good as any other chocolate chip cookies. And why shouldn't they be? They aren't really any healthier. But they are so awesome. I have already made them 2x. In three days.

And if you don't like the taste of raw egg in batter (me), or you don't want to get salmonella (me, in theory), then they are extra awesome. Enough said.


The Best Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
(makes 24)

Ingredients:
- 2 sticks butter, soft or melted
- 1/2 c pumpkin (canned or whatever you've got)
- 3/4 c brown sugar
- 3/4 c white sugar
- 2 c white flour
- 1/4 c whole wheat flour (trust me)
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 t salt
- 1 t baking soda
- 1-2 c chocolate chips 

Instructions:
- Cream the butter, pumpkin, and sugars.
- Add everything else and mix until well combined. If you have some time, chill the dough.
- Cover two baking sheets/stones with parchment and evenly space 24 balls of dough over the two stones.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes. 

Enjoy,
Tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment