You need chickpea brine
So here's what you do with the
Crunchy Baked Chickpeas
- 1 can (or more!) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 t salt
- 1 t pepper
- 2 T season salt, cumin, chipotle chili powder, garlic powder, or any combo (or use an Italian or curry spice blend for something different)
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper and dump all ingredients on it.
- Shake everything around a bit so the chickpeas are mostly covered with the spices and oil.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 30-35 mins. You want the chickpeas to be getting brown, crunchy on the outside, and just a bit tender in the middle so they kind of explode/disappear in your mouth (you'll know when you eat one).
Post a Comment