Friday, July 17, 2015

Crispbread Sandwiches

Dear Turkey,

Those crispbread crackers
According to articles
They're a superfood



Crispbread Sandwiches

Ingredients:
- Crispbread of your choice (I like Finn Crisp and Doctor Kracker)
- Mustard of your choice (I like Grey Poupon Country)
- Cheese of your choice (I like lacy swiss) -- optional, you could also rock a nut butter or hummus
- Greens of your choice (I used lettuce, spinach, basil)
- Sliced tomatoes
- Salt and pepper 

Instructions:
- Layer the ingredients on the crispbread in the order listed above (for minimum slippage).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Begin to feel super. Brag about it to people. 

Enjoy,
Tofu







2 comments:

  1. Looks very artful, and delicious... I found in Trader Joe's, "carta di musica," the traditional flatbread of Sardinia. It's so light and crispy it melts in your mouth! It would be a great addition to this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anonymous,
      That sounds awesome! I love Trader Joe's. Maybe when I become a famous blogger, they will sponsor me.
      -Tofu

      Delete