Friday, May 3, 2013

Ducks are Friends, Not Food

Dear Fellow Vegetarians and Fake-Vegetarians,

Yes, this is my backyard. And, while ducklings are not food for me, they are food for somebody. These are our little neighbors' ducklings (I call them my little neighbors because they are 21 and they are SO 21...and I am SO NOT 21 anymore). There used to be six. Then there were five. Yesterday morning there were four. At the time of publication there are three. 

So one of these ducklings is deceased. Which one? Geez, they all look the same to me.

My baby can say "duck."

Let's just say, if you've ever had duck-itch, you will not be coming over to swim in my pond.
Now let's discuss something that IS food:

Burritos with beans/poblanos, rice, tomatillo sauce, queso blanco and guacamole on the side.
I could eat beans and rice every day.

Goodbye for now, vegetarians,
Tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment