Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Still Not Jealous of You

Dear Turkey,
While you are busy travelling the world, I was busy writing some Mo Willems fan fiction. No, I have never written fan fiction before (although I did just read 50 Shades of Grey...so if that fan fiction can get published, we should definitely be able to write a cookbook from this blog and get rich someday...), but Mo Willems is just so awesome. I currently have all of his books checked out from the library (I'm serious -- it's a big pile).
You will see why this is relevant to our blog, and you can guess who all the characters are, especially if you're familiar with the originals [hint: the pigeon doesn't usually have long hair]:
(Sadly the pictures are showing up a little light so I'm going to retype the captions.)





Don't Let My Wife Bake Anything...Pigeon Fan Fiction by Your Wife

"Hey honey, I think I'm going to go on a diet. So don't bake anything, okay?" ... "Never."

"Just one banana bread...Bananas are healthy you know!...Fat free!..Fine."

"?!?"..."I won't tell."
I moss you,
Tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment