Thursday, April 11, 2013

Dinosaur BBQ Tofu Salad

Dear Turkey,

You know that the Dinosaur BBQ must be really special if mostly-vegetarians like my husband and me love it. Their famous sauce is delicious on pretty much anything. 

Last night I baked some tofu with the sauce in question (I would have marinated it if I had gotten this idea before I was on my run after work), salt, some minced garlic, and some shallots. Whenever my house smells like a BBQ joint, you know that dinner is going to be tasty. 


We served it with field mix, parsley, mandarin oranges, and almonds. Dressing: mirin, rice vinegar, sesame oil.


My husband had his in a wrap, which meant that he could eat it ten times faster than I could eat my salad, and then hold the baby and wash the dishes while I finished eating. Convenient.

I moss you,
Tofu

1 comment:

  1. I hope Turkey takes note of this recipe. I want to try eating more tofu at home. :)

    ReplyDelete