Saturday, April 20, 2013

Happy Saturday

Dear Turkey,

Here is a suggestion for the next time you have something to celebrate. If you don't have anything to celebrate, invent something. I am celebrating Saturday.

First, take the world's best coffee and brew it really strong. Then put it in a jar and chill it (I don't know why, I always do it in a jar even though it's hard to pour afterwards). [I am ashamed section: I used decaf; I put a shot of hazelnut syrup in it, too.]

Check out my awesome new tablecloth.


Mix it with soymilk and a little of the Baileys that you got for your first Mother's Day. 

Now, I know what you're thinking: I (Turkey) don't like coffee or Baileys. Just go ahead and stock up now so that you're prepared when we come visit (even if that's in three years; it won't go bad).

I moss you,
Tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment