Friday, April 5, 2013

I Am So Boring

Dear Turkey,

When my family goes to sleep at night, we are all thinking of the same thing: breakfast. Okay, maybe that's just me. My baby is probably thinking of how many times he will want breast milk between bedtime and breakfast, and my husband is probably thinking about whether or not he will have time to eat a granola bar before he leaves for work a-midst the barrage of wifely nagging. 

But this is what I dream about: 


photo: cbsnews.com

photo: stonyfield.com

photo: grocerycouponnetwork.com 
Yup. Every. Single. Day. (Unless it's the weekend and my husband makes me an offer I can't refuse.)  What's not to love: live cultures, whole grains, "berries," chocolate (an important part of every meal)?

Bored just reading this? There's always second breakfast:

Thanks, Boss!
I moss you,
Tofu

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you're boring! That post was very funny. My boss gives me gum, but muffins are better.
    Lt. Veggie Nugget

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not boring. I too share the same penchant for breakfast and my breakfast is the same every morning (unless my "husband" makes me a better offer). And the better offer sometimes comes in the form of sticky buns. :)

    ReplyDelete