Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Love Story

Dear Turkey,

You're probably expecting me to write about the amazing Indian wedding that we went to last weekend, or at least the green beans and tomatoes and baked potatoes that my husband made last night (sorry, it's proprietary). But instead I'm going to tell you a love story.

When I was little, my favorite cousin and I always used to get a box of Russel Stovers for Christmas. We would finish the box that same day. Well, I'm grown up now, so I can eat a whole box by myself. My aunt (from the other side of the family -- I guess I've developed a widespread reputation) always gets me my very own box (well, okay, maybe nobody else fights me for it). So, lucky for me, we stayed with her last weekend for the Indian wedding. And I'm going to eat it all by myself. I am ashamed. 


Happy Mothers' Day, Me.

I moss you,
Tofu


1 comment:

  1. Proprietary!? Psshaw! Isn't the point of a blog to post information for the masses? I hereby request that future proprietary recipes not even be mentioned in the blog-o-sphere.

    ReplyDelete