Monday, July 8, 2013

Potato Salad That I Actually Like

Dear Turkey,

While we're on the subject, here is a potato salad that I actually like:


My mom stole the recipe from a magazine at the dentist's office.


Goes nicely with s'mores bars:


Line a pyrex dish with parchment paper. Crush up 4 pkgs of graham crackers (it's easy to do right in the pkg) and mix w/2 sticks butter, melted. Press onto parchment. Cover with 6 Hershey Bars. Cover with one bag marshmallows. Then dump the rest of that condensed milk on top and bake at 350 degrees for 25 mins: 


For dinner, rice and beans:


Red onions sauteed on high heat with oil, maple syrup, serrano, minced garlic, american saffron, and cumin. Then add beans.


In the rice cooker: rice, lime juice, oil, turmeric, salt, garlic powder. After it's done: tons more lime juice and cilantro.



I moss you,
Tofu

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I need to make that potato salad!!

    ReplyDelete