Wednesday, July 17, 2013

"I Love Summer" version 2.0

Dear Turkey,
 
A lot of food blogs are into layers (including this one). You know, they're trendy, just like in your hair (hair in your food = not trendy). I've seen a lot of layered popsicles online, so I made some lazy layered popsicles. They are lazy because you don't have to wash the blender. I could call them "one blender popsicles." It's convenient because I wanted the chocolate layer to be the last one that I eat, because it is the best (you'll see what I mean in a minute).
 
In a blender, combine:
5 "ananas"
1 c soymilk
1 T vanilla
1 T cinnamon
 
Blend. Then pour that mixture into popsicle molds until they are half full. Add 1/4 c sweetened cocoa powder to the remaining stuff in the blender. Blend. Top off the molds. Drink the rest. Freeze and enjoy how sophisticated you are. 
 
 
Here's another reason why "I love summer." Free stuff that other people grew. Eaten in one sitting.


 
 
I moss you,
Tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment