Monday, July 15, 2013

"I Love Summer"

Dear Turkey,

You know how my mom always says "let's be mindful" before we eat a meal? Yeah, annoying, huh? Well, today I'm going to talk about one of my mom's more popular quotes: "I love summer."

My mom usually says "I love summer" about ten times a day during the summer, and twenty times a day during the other seasons. 

As you know, I happen to love fall, but here are some things that I love about summer:

Grilling sweet potato fries on our new grill. I didn't really know what was so great about grilling until I tried it. Less mess, keeps the house cooler, makes me look like a cool and relaxed mom when I'm yielding the tongs:


 Iced coffee with leftover whipped cream that I made BY HAND last night; the Kitchen-aid was busy making the cantaloupe sorbet:

Disclaimer: Mom, I don't really mind when you say "let's be mindful;" it's kinda growing on me,
Tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment